“Efficient and Cozy for one accomplished cook, but proficient and expansive enough for an assembly of caterers” was the order. A multi functional, and rearrangeable three part island, along with a hard-working clean-up area that was created by way of a large bay addition to the original space accomplished the task. Accents of fresh vibrant color lend excitement to a landscape of muted neutrals, antiqued finishes and concrete countertops create a space that is as homey as it is elegant.
• Cover and featured story in Luxury Homes, May/June 1998, “Old World Inspirations,” pgs 82-88
• Cover Advertisement for the “Washington Home Show” at the Washington Convention Center, Feb 1999
• Cover for “Program Guide and Directory” for the Washington Home Show as above
• Featured in Kitchens by Professional Designers, Book XI, page 101
• Featured in Old World Kitchens, 2010 Edition, pgs 42-43
Back to Showcase of Styles
- August 10, 2016